22" TDC, TakeDown Case
Please measure the OAL of your firearm before making a determination on the correct TDC size for it.
As with our TCC cases, these are also produced with no regards to expense. We've put in the best of what we could possibly get our hands on, in terms of material and hardware. And several prototypes were field tested for almost a year before these are finally made available.
Unlike the TCC, our TDC only comes with one main compartment complete with PALS webbing on both sides. The PALS webbing inside the top cover however is made out of loops so that you can also mount any pouches or accessories with a hook backing.
- Available in Black, Wolf Gray, Coyote Brown and Med Navy.
- This TDC case measures (external) 23" (L) x 13" (H) x 3.75" (Thickness). Internal is 22”.
- Made out of 1000D Nylon on the outside and 420D Nylon inside.
- PALS Webbing on both sides of the main compartment, allows you to configure the mount and provides sufficient space for you to attach any of your existing PALS related pouches.
- Height - The height of the case (13") is such that you can mount a fully loaded SBR, with optics / NVD and a 30-rounder, ready to go.
- Three Sets of External D-Rings allow versatility of strap placement; shoulder carry, quiver carry (rear) or backpack style (rear).
- #10 Lockable YKK Coil Zippers
- Non-Slip Padded Strap
- Heavy Duty DURAFLEX Hardware
- Close Cell Foam (1/2" on each wall) with Plastic Inserts - protective padding and the inserts prevent any printing / signature of the carbine.