30" TCC, Tactical Carbine Rifle Case, GEN 5
* Now all TCCs come with a FREE Triple Magazine Pouch!
Watch our product VIDEO below for a better understanding of our TCC.
If you are looking for the best tactical carbine rifle case in the industry, look no further. Our sincere thanks goes out to the Marines of the 4th Recon BN for adopting the 46" TCC as the carry case of choice, and the FBI HRT for choosing our 30" case for their carbines.
In the 15 years we have been producing our many cases, we have had less than 0.5% in returns for any warranty issues. That should speak volumes in the terms of the quality you should expect from any of our products.
Our tactical carbine rifle cases are produced with no regards to expense. We've put in the best of what we could possibly get our hands on, in terms of material and hardware. We've had the prototypes field tested by a number of folks who've all indicated that this is a very impressive case. The ability to attached any of your existing PALS related pouches was a big hit.
ATTN 3-GUNNERS : The 42" and 46" length versions of the TCC case is long and large enough to hold (for example) a shotgun and an up to a 16"/18" barreled AR in the main compartment while the rest of your accessories and required ammo can be stored in the outer pocket using any PALS compatible pouches.
- Currently available in Black, Coyote Brown, Med Navy, Gray, Multicam, Kryptek Typhon.
- Our case dimension is 30" (L) x 13" (H) x 4" (Thickness).
- Made out of 1000D Cordura for the solid colors and Multicam, or 500D for the Kryptek camos.
- PALS Webbing both on the insides of the main compartment and the large outside pocket allows you to configure the mount and provides sufficient space for you to attach any of your existing PALS related pouches.
- Height - The height of the case (13") is such that you can mount a fully loaded carbine/rifle, with optics / NVD and a 30-rounder, ready to go.
- Length - These cases are produced with about an additional inch or so in length since feedback we received indicated that most cases are too tight a fit.
- Two Set of External D-Rings allow versatility of strap placement; shoulder carry or quiver carry (rear).
- Non-Slip Padded Strap
- Heavy Duty DURAFLEX Hardware
- Velcro Loop Patch on the front pocket to allow you to attached your unit patch, your name tag, etc.
- Close Cell Foam (1/2" on each wall) with Plastic Inserts - protective padding and the inserts prevent any printing / signature of the carbine.
- The shoulder straps are now adjustable on the go with the use of cam buckles.
Imported using US made fabrics and materials.