PRB, Precision Rifle Bag, 46"
The PRB is SERT's latest offering! It will eventually come in two sizes but for now we are offering this in a 46" length format. As with our tactical carbine/rifle cases (TCCs), our new PRBs are also produced with no regards to expense. Unlike your traditional precision rifle bags (drag bags) with long straps inside to tie your rifle down, our PRBs offer the same mounting style as our TCCs, a back wall of PALS webbing in all the compartments, so that you can both MOLLE mount your rifle and accessories.
- Currently available in 500D Nylon in Black, Coyote Brown, Gray and Multicam.
- This 46" bag will fit into a Pelican 1750 and Storm iM3300 case.
- External Dimension is 46" (Length) x 11.5" (Height - widest point, tapers to 4") x 4.5" (Thickness).
- Internal Length of the main compartment is 45" x 10.5" x 4".
- Dimension of the tapered external pocket is 22.5" x 10" x 2.75".
- Dimension of the rectangular external pocket is 13.5" x 10" x 2.75"
- Dimension of the external suppressor pouch is 10" x 2.5" x 2.25".
- PALS Webbing both on the insides of the main compartment and the external pockets allows you to configure the mount and provides sufficient space for you to attach any of your existing PALS related pouches.
- 1/2" close cell foam (padding) protection all around.
- Heavy Duty DURAFLEX Hardware
- Velcro Loop Patch on the front pocket to allow you to attached your unit patch, your name tag, etc.
- Close Cell Foam (1/2" on each wall) - heavy duty protective padding prevent all around to protect your rifle and accessories.